Wednesday, April 4, 2012

My experiments with quilling and an award

Recently the quilling bug bit me too !! I love to learn new techniques and quilling was on the list since a long time. But I never dared to experiment it as I felt it needs too much time to work on. Recently I came across Dr.Pritesh's amazing work and desperately wanted to try this art form. 


And this what I came up with :



A recycled gift box with a quilled flower. The actual box was a biscuit carton, I added handmade paper to it . For the flower, I used water colour paper . I haven't used any quilling tools for this, made it using a comb and a toothpick !!!


Some more of my quilled creations:


A card and a gift envelope.





I am really happy to try this art form and I must admit that this is the best technique that I have ever learnt in craft.


Now for the award, a dear friend Meghana Sakhalkar of Kraft Angle passed the Liebster Award to me. I feel so happy and excited as this is my first blog Award.



Thank you Meghana for passing this to me. The idea of Liebster Blog Award is to spread Love from one small blog ( under 200 followers ) to another small blog. This helps to spread knowledge and readership. 

Here are the terms under which The Liebster Blog Award is to be given  ;


Link back to the person who gave it and thank them for thinking of you. 

Post the award to your blog.

Give the award to 5 bloggers (with less than 200 followers) that you appreciate and value.

Leave a comment on the blogs of the five people you have chosen to let them know. 

And as a mark of appreciation for all the help and Inspiration they provide,I am passing this award to the following :


3 comments:

  1. The quilting turned out so well. I love the pink yellow color combo too. Found you via Smith A's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowww wat a coincedence i just satred to Quill too check out my place for more chic things with Quilling!!!

    ReplyDelete