Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Hello!!!

Hello All,

Hope you all are doing well. I have been missing in action for quite sometime. I did not post any of my works expect for the weekly Guest Post feature.

I apologize for not being able to do it this week as I was busy till Friday with my son's birthday celebration and again till yesterday with the annual house maintenance work happening in my Apartment.

Thanks for being with me patiently. Starting from tomorrow I will be sharing some quick Christmas and New Year decorations and some interesting recipes that I tried at home. All these are super easy and fun to share with your dear ones as presents for the festive season.

I also had to share a couple birthday crafts that I did for my son's birthday,all those after the posts on Festive decor are done.

That's all for now...

-Swathi

0 comments:

Post a Comment