Friday, June 1, 2012

Notable Newbie and a Few RAKs

Hello Friends,

How is the summer in your part of the world. Days are really hot and humid here is Vizag.  The increase in duration of the power cuts , hike in petrol prices and Jagan's arrest are all adding to the heat. I just hope that the heavens open their doors and send the monsoon showers on time.

Now getting back to crafty stuff. !!! I was really fortunate over the past few months and have won two RAK's one on Lulupu's FB page... for being  a very regular visitor and the second on Priya Venkat's blog.

I also got featured as a Notable Newbie on BlogAdda and earned a cute badge



Coming to projects in had, I am making a few quilled Monograms for friends and family.. photos will be shared as soon as they reach my people :D

That's all for now...do let me know your feedback.. it means a lot to me

-Swathi

0 comments:

Post a Comment