Wednesday, May 23, 2012

I am back to blogging :-)

Hello Crafty People,

Hope all of you haven't forgotten me. Past two weeks were really hectic for me, but that doesn't mean that craft took a back seat !!! it is just that I did not have enough time to take pictures and post them here :-)

Quilling still continues to be my most favourite. I recently quilled a monogram for my family. Since our family name is "Karunakaram" , I chose the letter K for this project.

here goes the pic.


The monogram is of size 8"X8" and the pattern paper used for the background is from Echo Park.

This is my first attempt at quilling a monogram . The result is not as neat and I expected it to be but.. still happy with the over all effect.

This was an instant hit on my page have already received quite a few orders :-) so keep watching this space for more quilled monograms :D

PS: Did you notice any difference in the picture quality ??? I upgraded my cam to a Sony DSC hx20v the next best thing to a DSLR :-)

Thanks,
Swathi

4 comments: