Saturday, March 24, 2012

Tag it + Dots/Stripes

Happy Saturday folks!! How was ur day??? Mine was really hetic...shopping,spring cleaning and the kid ufff !! Really tiring

While I was trying to tidy my craft corner I stumbled upon this card that I made for  ICR. One of the previous challenges of ICR was to create a card with a tag and it must have dots or stripes... I did make this card for the challenge but never entered it for that. Some how I felt my work was in no way comparable to all those wonderful creations posted in ICR and did not dare to show it any one... Today while I was clearing the stuff I found this card and thought this must atleast have a place on my blog and immediately clicked a few pictures of it....

Here is the card....a basic double pocket fold card to hold the tags. The papers used are Echo Park... sentiment is a sticker from Hobby Ideas..




1 comment:

  1. Wow its pretty awesome.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in
    http://sudha-kalra.blogspot.in/p/shop.html

    ReplyDelete