Monday, September 26, 2011

{Scrapbook} First Photo Shoot

Hi All,

I made this layout to feature Kaustubh's first Photo shoot !!! After creating two average layouts...this one really seemed to please me.......a little bit of recycling also goes in... made use of some old gift wrapping paper to create a pattern....

This is how it looks....

I decided to follow some sketches from now onwards...In this way I will get to learn about different techniques.... I have strictly adhered to the following sketch from 52 sketches 52 weeks.....


Supplies used:

1.Art paper : Canson Colorline Green and Buttercup
2.Old Gift warp :Stash
3.Card stock stickers : Studio Calico
4.Handmade Paper :Local
5. Wooden Beads :Local

Hope you liked it.Please leave your valuable feedback.

Cheers,
Swathi

0 comments:

Post a Comment